[Sca-cooks] "Soul food" that others can't stand...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 5 03:39:57 PST 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Would a judicious application of cherry herring make you feel a bit
> better? <g>
> --Maire
>
> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>

>>Huette, it's been a rough day. I'm not in the best of moods. Some people feel I am grouchy and somewhat intimidating. I can only say that I admire your feat of herring-do.
>>
>>Adamantius

Yes! Definitely! But darnit, I'm too &*%$#@ young to start one of those mushy-voiced, "Oh, goodnesh, I haven't had Cherry Heering (or herring) in yearjh..." However, once upon a time, it was a favored consumable for a much earlier version of myself. You wouldn't think you could get all that drunk on the stuff without hurling, but evidently even then my powers were prodigious. I remember being completely and clinically paralyzed on the stuff, oh, maybe 25 years ago. Not sick, not hung over, nothing like that, simply unable to move, and since I was comfortable at the time, it worked out okay...

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com