[Sca-cooks] Re: Bubba

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 5 05:36:52 PST 2001

Yeah, but you don't see us trying to do obscene things with double-dd's,
and far too much usage of "y," now do you? Some of those errant vowels
stayed and partied in Ireland, where the whiskey's better, anyway.....
--Maire (or, as the heralds know her and mispronounce her, Aodhnait
Maire Siobhan NiNuanain--there was an "Eibhlin" in there, too, but they
limited me to 3 *sniff*)