[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1055 - 17 msgs

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Wed Dec 5 07:25:47 PST 2001

>So does this mean I can trade my two Leather Mallets for a Silver Hammer?
>Vicente
>(SOMEBODY forgot to check the OP!)

Yup. It's happened to other people; someone here in Standing Stones has (if
memory serves) two Golden Swans, and wonders about when she can switch
them for a Lily.

Either that, or it's the Law of Averages: I have a S.H., but no Leather Mallet, and
now I know why, you, you, taker-of-too-many-Mallets you!

<grin>

(Second time that's happened to me, too. I got a bare GoA for service - and a couple
of years later, I got the lower-than-a-GoA award for service. The Powers That Be
can't read, I'm convinced.)

Alban