[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night Menu

Diana Haven tantralya69 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 07:38:21 PST 2001

> Anyway, while I think this all is pretty
> nonsensical, I've been fine-tuning the menu a bit,
> so I haven't posted it anywhere until yesterday. And
> if it isn't worth $15, I'd like to be told that.
>

> Adamantius, looking for a nice easy job like being
> seneschal someplace

Adamantius, love...

I would *never* insult you by saying your feasts are
not worth the money!  I still remember that lovely
onion soup that we saved - was it for a crown tourney
event?  I was amazed at the amount of food, the
flavour and the prep that went into your feast for a
piddly little sum of money.  Have I ever told you that
you should be cloned and sold off to worthy women who
know and acknowledge your worth?

Of course, I still wouldn't give up my Lord - but an
extra man around the house who actually understands me
whining over all the neat kitchen toys and foodstuffs
would be nice.  I'm waiting to see what he does this
year for Yule - last year I got the white truffle oil
as part of my gift.  Are there any period recipes
using truffles?

=====
Diana d'Avignon
newly of the Barony of Starkhafn