[SCA-Cooks] Court News from Lochac

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:10:59 PST 2001

> > Misha
> > The little speckle of dust that you see right below your foot. No not
>that
> > one, the other. Yes, that little speck right there.
>
>Misha, you STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! Grovelling is bad form. Knocking
>yourself in public is bad form.

>If you want an AoA- be seen helping out. Be cheerful. Be seen taking
>initiative. Be seen helping others- especially new folks. Bring your
>friends. AND KEEP DOING IT!
>
>I have made my pet speech about AoA on the list before, but the short
>form is- don't just pull your own weight- do a little more than that, to
>help carry those who don't.
>
>Thus saith Mommy 'Lainie

And Saint Olwen says the same.  She also wonders if you are coming to
Atlantian 12th Night and if you are have you volunteered to do service
there.  I know for sure that servers are still needed and I'm sure Kiri has
a few suggestions.

Olwen who needs to know if she needs to tote a #10 can of almond paste with
her