[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1055 - 17 msgs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 09:52:03 PST 2001

Vincent Cuenca wrote:

> > >I haven't paid much attention to precedence, so does this mean
> > >that two of a kind (double peerage) beats a single (baroncy)?
> >No, but two bare AoA's will get you an automatic raise-in-grade to a
> >GoA.
> >

> ><grin>
> >
> >Alban
> So does this mean I can trade my two Leather Mallets for a Silver Hammer?
> :-)
>
> Vicente
> (SOMEBODY forgot to check the OP!)

Only two?  Our buddy Baka, a wonderful cook and musician, got three, count'em
three Harps Argent [Caid's armigerous arts dangly] under different names.
They did check the OP, but didn't know that Baka was registered as Dmitri
something.  Well anyway, I suggested to the Crown that a Lux Caidis
[grant-level arts dangly] was probably in order, and so it was done at closing
court the same day.

Selene, Caid