[Sca-cooks] Vinegar Question

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed Dec 5 09:59:04 PST 2001

Rose related the sad tale of the death of a vinegar mother and
asked:

>So, if I should ever encounter such a thing again, how
>do I start making vinegar?

Why, just add wine or apple juice or grape juice or beer, of
course. ;-) In all honesty, there are a ton of books available
on the topic and a number of places on the web to look. If you
want step-by-step instructions on what *I* do (which I admit
are very relaxed and uncomplicated and would probably
horrify scientists), just let me know and I'll send them to you
off list.

Iasmin