[Sca-cooks] invitation for Gunthar

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Dec 5 11:08:11 PST 2001

Olwen,

I am not from the East Kingdom, but the picture thing is a mystery to me. We
have a scanner but I have never been able to get pictures on the web to my
Geocities website. If one of you technically unchallenged would be so kind
as to explain how to do this or what software I need to accomplish this I
would be most grateful.

Thanks
Thorbjorn
Northshield