[Sca-cooks] OT on OP

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Dec 5 14:19:38 PST 2001

    In Trimaris, a Baron is a Baron, but a territorial Baron has greater
precedence, and a Court Baron ranks just above a Grant of Arms. A
territorial Baron may give AoAs and Baronial awards which may be armigerous
with royal approval, and non-armigerous at his discretion.

    Sieggy
    (former Triskele Herald)