[Sca-cooks] invitation for Gunthar

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Dec 5 15:43:03 PST 2001

Olwen commented:
> I just hope to all the powers that be that you folks up in East Kingdom
> figure out how to use a camera.  It drives me round the bend to hear all
> this wonderful talk only to be followed by..."no, we didn't take any
> pictures of that".

I will have my digital camera along and will take some pictures. I've
not found decent software to compress these to small files for using
on webpages yet. The ones I took of our upcoming Yule Revel site,
compressed to under 128K seem to take way too long to download. But
I can see about putting them on a backpage of the Florilegium or
something.

I could also, especially while I'm in the kitchen, turn the camera
over to my lady wife. Hmm. I've only got a 256 Mbyte card, which
is about 225 pictures. Better get another card. She takes a LOT
of pictures. :-)

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net