[Sca-cooks] "Soul food" that others can't stand...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 5 18:42:09 PST 2001

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> I don't think that you are Groucho or dating anyone
> named Tim ...
>
> Huette Latella

What's all this I hear about Cute Patellas? I mean, I'll take your word for it that you have lovely knees, but is it really something we need to get all worked up about? I appreciate a good gam as much as the next guy, but herrin't you got anything more important to tell me than all about your cute patellas?

Oh. Huette Latella.

Never mind.

Adamantius, suddenly feeling a bit old, with Gilda gone and probably half of this list never having heard of her

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com