[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 5 22:07:53 PST 2001

Actually, Bronzehelm feels more "south" than "east," although you're
right, they _do_ do a 12th Night.  I'd forgotten.  However, you gotta
admit, they're more the exception than the rule.....
--Maire, who suffers *shock* and *amazement* when she sees Caointiarn
anywhere _but_ a kitchen <g>

Karen O quoth: