[SCA-cooks] Tricky question about relatives - sort OT, definitely OOP

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 03:58:09 PST 2001

My mother is a fine cook and makes a magnificent chocolate cake. her
cheesecake's pretty special too. She taught me a lot and has been helping me
with feasts and with my mundane catering business for years. Said business
grew out of doing feasts by the way!

My paternal grandfather apparently made the most wonderful biscuits, but no
one else in the family can manage them as he did. My father on the other hand
was exceptional at fried potatoes and very little else...

Ilaria