[Sca-cooks] Adamantius Fan Club... AND A CHALLENGE

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 6 06:48:49 PST 2001

Oh you guh-ys!!!! *sigh*

First, I saw this, from Drake:

> Hmmm, I can see the Gaius Tacitus Adamantius fan club web site
> offering nude calendars of Adamantius with various kitchen implements
> (and for december, a plate of cuskynoles) tactically placed over the
> naughty bits...

Then I saw this, from Cariadoc:

> The cuskynoles--more precisely, the heretical pseudo-cuskynoles--are
> the naughty bits.

And then I see this in a post from Lucrezia:

< "NNNNNNNNNNNNNO ONE EXPECTS THE COOKS' INQUISITION!!!

And now I have visions of His Grace and Master A, dressed as Pope and
Anti-Pope (and no, I refuse to say which is which) sending thunderbolts
at each other, and the Inquisitors in their trendy black and whites out
looking for fruit-filled pasrty to see if it is canonical...

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU GUYS!

So now does Father Abelard, part-time Inquisitor, pass sentence! All
three of you, to redeem yourselves, must each present to the list the
redaction of one recipe- previously not published in a public venue- so
that we can argue over it and rake you over the coals and have fun with
period food. AND NO CUSKYNOLES! Father Abelard wants a NEW controversy!
SOmething better than Cadbury's vs. raviolis! So there!

(and so waves the good Father's hand in benediction)
---

Harumph! There you go!

'Lainie
who is looking forward to seeing what comes of this