[Sca-cooks] Christmas Happy Dance

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 6 09:58:37 PST 2001

Guessing that she may be a student, maybe
she ought to do her finals first and then crack
the book and report back... Say post-Christmas...
maybe Santa made her wrap it and put it under the
tree afteralll....

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

> Angie Malone wrote:
>> > I got a copy of The Soup for the Qan for Christmas.
> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> Congratulations! Many people have had all kinds of trouble acquiring
> this. Now that you've got a copy, you can speak Ex Cathedra, to some
> extent, and tell us all The Real Deal. Well, you know what I mean. I
> think you'll enjoy it.
I can't wait for you to read it, either. What do you say, folks, do we