[Sca-cooks] Arms for me - OT

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Dec 6 17:24:15 PST 2001

    I hate to ask, but why not? As long as the bottle lies directly on the
field and not on an ordinary or other charge, there shouldn't be a problem,
all things being equal. I'm aware of no prohibition on a bottle charged with
a skull & crossbones, and it would be a perfect cant (heraldic pun). Put it
through and get their objections in writing. They can't weasel after that,
but you can . . .

    Sieggy, who got some truly bizarre stuff past the college and they never
noticed . . .