misconceptions about places was [Sca-cooks] Stefan

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 17:47:46 PST 2001

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> As I often opine:  There are two kinds of people in
> the world, Weird and
> Boring.
>
> None of my friends are boring!  [Present company,
> exceptionally
> un-boring!]
>
> Selene, Caid

I have one friend who is Boring.  She wasn't Boring
before she got married, but she became Boring
afterwards.  She knew her husband and his family were
Boring even before she married and still married him
anyway.  And now she has two Boring children.

Yeah, you guessed it, her real, legit last name is
Boring.  You'd have thought the family would have
changed their name, but they are very proud of being
Boring.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.