[Sca-cooks] Two-tier feasts, was EK 12th Night Menu

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Thu Dec 6 16:47:02 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Two-tier feasts, was EK 12th Night Menu

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

 I had to scrape frost off my car yesterday
> > morning.  Do you think I own an ice scraper?  NoooOOooo, had to use my
little
> > patty-paws with fast-food serviettes.  NOT a happy Angelino here.
> >

> Credit cards work wonderfully for this. And Blockbuster membership cards
> are even better (well, they have to be good for *something*).

OTOH, when I couldn't find my scrapper last Sun. I used a metal pancake
turner - worked just fine. I was worried about scratching the windshield,
but I just slid the turner under the frost. And while I was in college, some
students swore by using Sprite to defrost the outside of their cars. (got to
get that food content in, you know!)

Beatrix
who is worried that NE Iowa is going to pay big later on for the warm start
to the winter

---