[Sca-cooks] peer fear

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 7 11:35:56 PST 2001

>>at this point she started screaming unintelligibly about cleaning the house
>>and what to wear and demigods and things just deteriorated from there.  I
>>guess you just hadta be there.  :-)

Funny :-)  I actually was there.  Well...  Not *there* there, but I've been
there...  Yanno? :-)

I offered a place to crash for a week to a rather well known bonsai artist
and author.  I thought my wife would be fine with it, but when I told her
he'd be by, well, a similar reaction to your darling happened.

She did avoid it all in the end, as she went and died on me two weeks
before his arrival!  (Macabre humor, guess it's another one of those things
where you have to have been there...)  <shrug>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle
aka