[Sca-cooks] Arms for me - OT

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Dec 7 13:13:39 PST 2001

    Actually, the fact that someone else has that charge means nothing, as
long as the designs of the armory are differenced according to the rules.
Seriously, if you want an ink bottle with a skull and crossed quills on it
as a design element, there's absolutely nothing in the rules disallowing it.
If it's something you really want, you may have to do some scratching &
biting on stuffy heralds, but you can get it!

    Sieggy