[Sca-cooks] Master A's Feast; my 2 cents

Diana Haven tantralya69 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 08:02:02 PST 2001

--- Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com> wrote:
>     Ummmm . . . did I read that aright - $15 for
> feast? Jeeze, down here if
> people have to pay $7 for feast, they feel it's too
> much and gripe. I'm
> proposing a feast for $10, and encountering a LOT of
> resistance.
I think the idea here is that the people in East
Kingdom - I came from there - are used to paying a bit
more for going out *period*.  Movies are either just
under or a bit over $10 now - and dinner in a
*marginally* nice restaurant will cost no less than
$25/person.  Now, put that into context - with the
fact that Adamantius's feasts are pretty danged
amazing - and you will see that it is a great deal.
I'd consider it a great bargain - I'll just sit here
and whine now that I am in Las Vegas.

=====
Diana d'Avignon
newly of the Barony of Starkhafn