[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night Menu

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Dec 9 06:01:28 PST 2001

Master A. wrote:

> I confess I'm feeling a little unloved here at home, but this, too, shall pass. This morning I got an e-mail from a lady who'd moved, in the past year, from Bakhail, in the East, to Aethelmearc, and she'll be there, and all she wanted to know was what wines I would recommend, as she wanted to do the feast justice. I tell you, this pretty well made my day.

Maybe this will help as well.  Friday night we had a meeting of the staff for Atlantian Twelfth Night.  The biggest gripe I heard was that we wanted to come to EK Twelfth Night to eat your feast, but couldn't because of ours!

Kiri
--
Elaine Koogler

     "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee Art from the bristles"

                                                     --  Kosh