[Sca-cooks] (off list) pictures

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Dec 9 06:36:51 PST 2001

Ummmm....I'm going to be working on building my own website as soon as we get
our new cable modem access working properly.  I'd really love to be able to use
Photoshop, but can't afford a copy right now.  Could I persuade you to let me
have a copy as well?  I'd be happy to reciprocate with something that I have
that you'd like to have.

Kiri