[Sca-cooks] UK Smutty PlaceNames

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 16:58:18 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/8/2001 9:48:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

>     I just ran across this, and laughed my butt off.  These are places you'd
> NEVER want to admit you're from, but would enjoy telling people you'd been
> there. And they're all real, too, complete with maps should you want to
> visit them.
>     The UK Tourism board is getting a bit desperate, I suspect . . .

Don't need to see the UK ones.  I live in Lancaster County, PA, home of the
fabled (and real, and overrun with tourists) towns of Blue Ball,
Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse, and Paradise.  Virginville is in the next county
north.

Brangwayna Morgan