[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Dec 10 07:48:19 PST 2001

Hi, Morvran!  Ok,

How many:  Depends on what you're making.  Figure 4-6 per person for
most cookies, less if you're doing something extravagant, more if you're
doing something tiny and/or easy.  (33 people)

Where to send:
Tara Sersen Boroson
136 Keen Road
Spring City, PA  19475

Must be received by this coming weekend!

-Magdalena