[Sca-cooks] Chocolate truffles (OOP)

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 07:53:59 PST 2001

So are chocolate covered pretzels. I thought they sounded awful, but then,
I did a sampling of them, and the reaction was so good, I had to try one...
(When you sell out of the product you are sampling, you know you've got
something!) Somehow, the crisp/salty/chocolate combination really works...

Unfortunately, the one I was doing was a private label, and the store no
longer carries it (for reasons having nothing to do with the product) and
I've never tried another. I'm not sure if I'm more afraid that it would be
disappointing or addicting!

Anne