[Sca-cooks] chains of command

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Dec 10 14:04:19 PST 2001

And, to be honest, it wouldn't stop me either, except that I feel that I should
respect the wishes of my people...and of the Crown.  I do manage to sneak in a
cooking gig every now and then...either at a neighboring group or doing something
that no one else in the barony can do...like an oriental feast or chicken and
cherry pies for 600!

Kiri