[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 12 04:57:33 PST 2001

Oh, lord no...apple computers...blech, ptui.....
No, I work for a company called "Edulog," which does all the routing and
software for the transportation department of your school district.
Combines a digital map of all your streets with certain student data,
and all the bus stops, runs, routes, special requirements, etc. that
your district needs.
--Maire (getting off the computer and going back to working on her
cookies for the cookie exchange [yes, I know it's getting late <g>], so
there's _her_ OFC).