[Sca-cooks] OT OT OT Apple Computers, was: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 12 07:37:02 PST 2001

Ok- I have a PC at home. it's what I know, what I learned on, etc. At the
moment I'm up at Dad's house, hiding away to relax and get some things
done after teh push to get teh cloak done (on time it was! yay!). James
set up an old (qualifies for Medicare, I'm sure) Apple here on the dining
room table so we can get our e-mail. It is unfamiliar but I have mail
which is what is important. But I will be happy to get back to my ratty
little PC...

Have to say though, Master A- that motto "Adapt or Die" was shamelessly
stolen from my grandfather, who realized when he came home from a German
POW camp in 1945 that the world had changed and he had better change
too. It is a good motto- served him well. And I dont think he ever touched
a computer.

off to find breakfast,

'Lainie