[Sca-cooks] OT OT OT Apple Computers, was: [SCA-Cooks} recognition

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 12 09:29:01 PST 2001

Depraved, definitely, but not an EMACS user <ggg>.  No, it's just that I
find all the specialized commands and stuff for vi more frustrating than
anything.  If I have to edit or look at a text file on one of our
UNIX/AIX computers, I just ftp the thing down to one of my pc's, and
deal with using textpad or some such. For what I need to do, vi's more
of a hindrance than a help....
--Maire