[Sca-cooks] Was: ReApple Computers,Now:Back On topic

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Wed Dec 12 10:06:01 PST 2001

DeeWolff at aol.com <DeeWolff at aol.com> [2001.12.12] wrote:
> Anybody got any good period apple recipes other that applemuse?

Appulmoy, but that perhaps counts as close enought to make no
difference? Anyone tried the ones from Sabrina Welsherin. I'm thinking
in particular of:

  75 Another apple tart

  Peel the apples, slice them and roast them, cut the cores cleanly out.
  Chop them small beforehand and put beef marrow thereon and grated bread
  crumbs. Stir it together well, stir into it also cinnamon, sugar and
  raisins and let it bake.

> (who is bilingual computer literate PC at work /MAC at home)

Hmm, these days my life is a bit more homogenous comouting-vice than it
used to be; only three different Solaris versions and freeBSD, work and
home. I used to be able to add Mac, Win-whatever, AIX, various Digital
UNIXes and Linux, but I'm swapping out some of those neurons for
something more usefull.

UlfR

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
Just blame Dionysius! He's a perfect scapegoat.
		-- E. Finerman, Salon