[Sca-cooks] Apples

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Dec 12 13:33:54 PST 2001

You know, this sounds a lot like a recipe that I learned years ago from
Viscount Sir Bryetor Aison of Devon, now residing somewhere in
Trimaris.  He would take apples, core them and fill them with raspberry
jam/preserves, enrobe them in pastry, usually puff, and bake
them...though he didn't do the thing with the meringue.  I can tell you
these are really wonderful!!!

Kiri