[Sca-cooks] Goodies Exchange Reminder

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:43:50 PST 2001

>Just a reminder. since there has not bee much discussion on the matter....
>
>The goodies exchange was scheduled to be shipped approximately 1 month
>before Vernal Equinox (20020320).
>That means we need to be shipping out mid February.
>
>Background:
>The goody exchange was suggested slightly after the cookie exchange
>was taking form. the idea was to exchange regional treats.  IIRC there
>was a suggested packet range of about $20 (pre shipping) of local
>things... (Vegimite, Marmeset? (some UK salty stuff) Tim Tams, humbugs,
>lemon sherbets, golden syrup, maple syrup, etc)
>
>There are 10-11[*] people currently listed in the exchange.
>see:
>for the list.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG  I can't can't can't get into the yahoo program.  I know
it must be me but it won't work it keeps telling me I'm signed up and I'm
not and every time I try, even with another name and email it still won't
let me.  Will someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is on the site and if I
am listed???????
Olwen