[Sca-cooks] Goodies Exchange Reminder

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:59:52 PST 2001

>There are 10-11[*] people currently listed in the exchange.
>see:
>for the list.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG  I can't can't can't get into the yahoo program.  I know
it must be me but it won't work it keeps telling me I'm signed up and I'm
not and every time I try, even with another name and email it still won't
let me.  Will someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is on the site and if I
am listed???????
Olwen

   HMMMMMMMMMM *scanning*   Nope...........dont see ya Olwen
its a list for a goodies exchange  set for around the vernal
equinox,basic information and a spot for what kind of goodies
are being looked forward to.

   Æthelwülf