[Sca-cooks] Re: rice pudding & marrow

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 10:33:33 PST 2001

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Craig Jones. wrote:
>
> >>Reach out with your feelings, Drakey. Use the
> Source!
> >>

> > Grasshopper, can you pluck this cuskynole from my
> hand?
>

> "Man who catch cuskynole with chopstick accomplish
> anything."
> "Anything? Like what?"
> "Don't know. Never try."
>
> (How many people have seen the Real, Live Toshiro
> Mifune bit with the
> chopsticks and the cloud of gnats?)

I remember seeing such a scene, but can't remember
which movie it was in.  Was it Sanjiro?  I don't think
it was in Seven Samurai.  In Yojimbo, he skewers a
floating leaf with a knife, but I don't remember
chopsticks and gnats.

I don't know what this says about this group when we
can go from Star Wars to Kung Fu to Karate Kid in a
few sentences.  Or what it says about me that I can
recognize the references.  Sigh.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.