[Sca-cooks] Goodies Exchange Reminder

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 13 12:40:44 PST 2001

Sorry folks.. not sure why certain of you cannot get in...
there are about 52 members listed in the group... and i know some of
them have been getting in...

perhaps try going to the main page first:

Olwin: looks like you are a member of the group and are listed in the
goodies database... but do not have a yahoo ID associated with the
email address.

Chirhart: don't see you listed... in members of the group, or the
database... See below for further information.

Elaine: you appear to be listed as a member *and* in the goodies
exchange...

Hints:
If you have an id, you might want to look for a button:
"Don't see your groups? click here" or  perhaps
"associate email address with account" or some such...
I think it's on the "My Groups" page.

So far i have listed:
Cheryl H,
Cheryl H (2nd. address. which is correct?),
Linda K-N,
Barbara S,
Linda M,
Diana S (i changed your address diana),
Elaine K,
James W,
Sam B (olwen),
Deborah S,
Bill M,
Vincent C.

If you are still having major problems, just send mail to
sca-cooks at yahoogroups.com. (NOTE: this is ***NOT*** the list address
here... it is the yahoogroups site) I'll enter them by hand...

Note that i've disabled posting (well, actually I am moderating it) so
it won't go anywhere but to me) Say that you want to be on the goodies
exchange.
include the following info (* required):
*SCA name and/or Legal Name (either or both, at least on is needed)
*Email Address
Telephone
*Street Address
*City/state/postalcode/bourough/provence/etc
Things in which you are particularly interested.

--
be safe,
flip

^___^