[Sca-cooks] pregnancy and infants in the SCA

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 14 17:05:48 PST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Tara Sersen Boroson wrote:

> > I've not got any kids, but it sounds hard to believe that you were as
> > distructive as Drake says he was.
>

> Well, maybe not that organized... but quite manipulative.  I put my hand
> through a glass window at the age of five to keep from going to school
> because my mother tried to make me wear a sweater I didn't like.

Kewl!
I never did anything like that (I was such an angel 0:-D)<=) but when I
was 3 or 4 I got up very early one morning, determined to make instant
pudding. I could read, and I had seen it done. I put the milk and pudding
mix into the shaker-thing, but I didn't get teh top on very well, and a
could of good shakes and there was chocolate blups all over the
kitchen. My mother was not amused... and then there was the many times I
tried to break my arm because I thought a cast would be cool. Never
managed it. Did break my nose playing volleyball, which proved (I
thought) that God did not mean for me to be in PE...

Does anyone else remember the pudding things with the hard shell over
them? I can't remember if they were Pillsbury or Jell-o product. About
1972-74...

Omigod I'm so old...

'Lainie
and now I'm hungry for butterscotch pudding witht he chocolate layer over
it...