[Sca-cooks] Cookies - things are getting exciting :)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 14 22:37:55 PST 2001

Magdalena replied to me with:
> I was going to suggest putting most of the postage right on, and
> including the rest on the side so I can lick-and-stick as need be.  That
> way, if it works out to less than the postage you send me, I can just
> stick it in the box to return to you.  And the next time you pay your
> credit card bill, you can stick the envelope with 33 1 cent stamps ;)

Okay, this makes more sense. And somewhat safer than sending cash
through the mail.

However, by this time next year I doubt it will be only 33 1 cent
stamps needed on that letter.

Stefan
(who often has to go to the USPS website to find out what the
current first class or second ounce or post card postage currently
is.)
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net