[Sca-cooks] e-mail viruses

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 15 11:25:46 PST 2001

Ooh, golly gee wiz....my Obviously Worthless Hewlett-Packard, using
Obviously Worthless Microsoft Programs does just fine in avoiding
viruses, too....Could it be because I had the choice to use Netscape at
home...oooh, whaddya think? :-)
--Maire
OFC: Does anyone have any good ideas on what I could do with leftover
pork roasts? I made Cormarye for our baronial Holiday Party, and have a
whole bunch of it left over.....