[Sca-cooks] kumiss

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Dec 15 11:51:02 PST 2001

Dan Phelps wrote:
> Daniel Raoul who, as a child visiting the Michigan State University dairy,
> was hear to command of a brown cow "Give chock  (chocolate) milk cow!"
My grandfather actually covinced one of my cousins
that the black (angus crossbred jersey) milk cows
gave chocolate milk. He took a tin glass, having put the
nestle's quick in and not let my cousin see that he did.
Off they went to the barn and sure enough the milk that
went straight into the tin glass was chocolate when
it was handed over to my cousin.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis