[Sca-cooks] Space Jelly?

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Dec 17 08:37:14 PST 2001

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:32:57 -0500 you wrote:

> I agree, perhaps it was developed for astronauts, but it was truly
unpleasant, a bit like edible shampoo. It _may_ have been what they used for
certain shots in the 1958 version of "The Blob" ;-)
> Adamantius

I was told they used "Jello" for "The Blob." I always imagined it was lime
jello, even though the only time I watched the movie it was black & white.

OFC: Couldn't eat jello for a long time after watching "The Blob."

Liadan