[Sca-cooks] fallen to the evil of marzipan

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 09:46:57 PST 2001

I happen to be one of the lucky few who saw the dragon and castle subtleties
made by AEdwin (which the Caid College of Heralds much appreciated, by the
way) and have to say that they were both too cute!  Pictures were taken, and
I will have to see if Mistress Astridr will spare one for posting.  Well done
AEdwin!  I look forward to seeing your next piece of brilliance:-)

Mairin