[Sca-cooks] nougat pstmortem

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:19:34 PST 2001

I'd try it in drier weather. We've been having
rain and showers everyday now for the past week.
It's not weather for making divinity, so I doubt if
it's suitable for nougat.

You might do a divided batch. Pour some out at 330 degrees
and cook the second half for longer and hotter. Then try and
see what difference it makes.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway