[Sca-cooks] Probably OOP but just wondering.

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 18 04:35:47 PST 2001

You can grow potatoes just about anywhere, so I would guess they could be
grown in Jerusalem.  Unfortunately, both white and sweet potatoes are New
World, as is chocolate.  Sweet potatoes were in general use late in period,
white potatoes were generally neglected and chocolate didn't get into
widespread use until the 17th Century.

Bear