[Sca-cooks] Snow and Wafers

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 15:18:18 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/18/01 3:38:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!
 OK.  This does it.  Anyone on the goodies exchange list may as well know
 right now that you will all be getting disposable cameras from me.  It is
 driving me nuts that you guys go through all this work to produce wonderous
 treats and meals and you don't take a picture or two of it!!!!
 AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
 Olwen >>

<hands Olwen an oxygen mask>Ok, hun. Lets breathe.....thats good. Pretend
you're in the Lamaze classes. There ya go.

Misha