[Sca-cooks] OT: Travelling Master A

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Dec 20 00:45:51 PST 2001

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> --
> All right!!
> Behave yerselfsssss... Or you will force me to repost Lord Ras's treasty
> (??right word?) on Dicks.  I still have it y'know.  (His treasty, not
> his..... oh forget it......)
> Phillipa

Please, whatever you do, don't throw me in the briar patch, Miz
Phillipa! Actually, I recall Ras's diatribe on 10-inchers of various
sorts was rather tame in comparison to his little piece on proper
testicle presentation. But if I'm wrong, I suspect I'd rather remain
so... ;-)

A.
--
Phil & Susan Troy