[Sca-cooks] Was Snow and Wafers now Working with Idiocy

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Dec 20 05:44:49 PST 2001

Actually...even worse are the crosses bottony that are on our Barony's arms
(feeling guilty 'cause I'm responsible...I designed them).  I haven't actually
appliqued them, though I have two good friends who have and I admire their
fortitude, but I have painted the arms several few times over the years...and
they're a pain in the "well anyway"!!  (For those unfamiliar with the names for
the multiplicity of crosses in heraldry, these are the ones with the little bumps
on each arm...taken from the arms of the State of Maryland).

Kiri