[Sca-cooks] German cookbooks

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 20 06:41:00 PST 2001

Yay! I have stollen! It tastes like stollen! Wheeee!

Next time it needs to come out of the oven five minutes sooner.

Anyway.

While home over the Thanksgiving holiday, I acquired a German
cookbook that belonged to either my grandmother or her parents. Old enough
to not have an ISBN number, no publishing date. It's fairly old--the pages
try their hardest to crumble and the binding glue is pretty much shot. I
want to scan it so that I can go through the recipes (and have someone
translate them) without doing further damage to the book. Would anybody be
interested in me figuring out how to make the scans available on the web?

Margaret