[Sca-cooks] Working with Idiocy

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 20 08:15:20 PST 2001

deborah minyard wrote:

> >From: Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net>
> > > Never again. I told James to remind me when I start making noises about
> > > it- Never again...
> > >
> Embattled everywhere all edges front back and on the sleeves and now my
> lord's squire brother keep hinting that they ALL need new surcoats couldn't
> I make them
> Maddalena

I had a dream- no, a nightmare last night, that I volunteered to make a
bunch of fancy new regalia for the Barony of Three Mountains- cloaks,
kneeler, wall hangings, banner, champions stuff... I woke up in a cold
sweat.

I*am* working on a new banner for my sweetheart, but it is Very Simple
geometric...

Maybe I should just go back to bed...

'Lainie