[Sca-cooks] OT: Travelling Master A

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Dec 20 10:04:48 PST 2001

Phillipa asked:
> How'd I miss Ras's testicles??? Does anybody have his comments somewhere?
>
> > was rather tame in comparison to his little piece on proper
> > testicle presentation. But if I'm wrong, I suspect I'd rather remain
> > so... ;-)

If you are talking about his particular comments that have to do
with cooking the lamb's testicles in a period manner, you might
check this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
organ-meats-msg   (92K) 10/ 1/01    Period cooking of organ meats.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html

If speaking of otherwise, I can't remember if Ras frequents the
period swimming hole at Pennsic or not...

Stefan